geoLOGIC is a Calgary-based company that provides innovative software and data solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. We believe that work should be fun and successes should be celebrated! We value a respectful and diverse workplace with numerous opportunities for growth.
We’re growing and looking for an Office Assistant to join our team. If you are looking for an entry-level position that keeps you busy, allows you to work independently and as part of a team then this may be the position for you!
You’re fun, you’re friendly, and you enjoy working with a variety of people. You have a can-do attitude, believe that work can be fun, and enjoy being busy.
How will you spend your day?
- Back-up reception
- Assist with event planning and implementation for both internal and external meetings
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare bank deposits
- File for various departments and scan client files
- Act as the first point of contact with building management for repairs and maintenance
- Various other tasks as assigned by the Office Administrator
Ready to apply? Here’s what we’re looking for:
Education and Experience:
- High school or College Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position considered an asset
- Previous reception experience
- Previous client facing role considered an asset
Skills, Abilities, and Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Love to multi-task and are really good at it!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.geologic.com/. If you’re interested in joining, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
geoLOGIC systems ltd.
#900, 703 – 6th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0T9
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.