geoLOGIC is a Calgary-based company that provides innovative software and data solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. We believe that work should be fun and successes should be celebrated! We value a respectful and diverse workplace with numerous opportunities for growth.
We’re growing and looking for an Office Assistant to join our team. If you are looking for an entry-level position that keeps you busy, allows you to work independently and as part of a team then this may be the position for you!
You’re fun, you’re friendly, and you enjoy working with a variety of people. You have a can-do attitude, believe that work can be fun, and enjoy being busy.
How will you spend your day?
- Meet and greet clients
- Maintain the sign-in /sign-out procedures for geoLOGIC guests.
- Maintain electronic Welcome Board.
- Ensure the reception area is neat and that the necessary supplies/refreshments are stocked
- Coordinate catering for various internal and external events
- Assist with event planning and implementation for both internal and external meetings
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Assist the training area with course registration, preparing course certificates and confirmation emails
- File for various departments and scan client files
- Coordinate geoLOGIC’s volunteer initiatives
- Various other tasks as assigned by the Office Administrator
Ready to apply? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- High school or College Diploma
- 1-2 years’ reception experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and suppliers
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.geoLOGIC.com/. If you’re interested in joining, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.