GEOSCOUT VERSION 8.7 INCLUDES NEW DATA ANALYTICS MODULE
geoLOGIC systems ltd. is pleased to announce geoSCOUT Version 8.7, available May 24, 2018. This exciting new release includes a new Data Analytics module, Ownership Analysis upgrades, Proprietary Production integration and new Frac Focus data. We’ve implemented 56 customer enhancements with upgrades to over 20 modules.
geoSCOUT delivers optimized technical workflows and business intelligence analytics within a single, fully-integrated platform. With over 30 modules for all disciplines, geoSCOUT delivers 6x efficiency and helps you make better, more informed business decisions. See the geoSCOUT video.
Get Started Now
• To access the newest geoSCOUT release contact your System Administrator.
• To subscribe to additional modules, or if you are new to geoSCOUT, contact our sales team at email@example.com or call 403-262-1992.
Pivot, Plot and Discover with the New geoSCOUT Data Analytics Module
- Use geoSCOUT in a whole new way! Visualize your data with listing reports and charts. Monitor areas, identify trends and discover opportunities.
- Combine and integrate numerous datasets in a single interface – wells, production, frac and more.
Improve Your Ownership Analysis by Incorporating Undeveloped Land
• Get the complete ownership picture with undeveloped land holdings summarized by company.
Fast Track Your Production Analysis by Integrating Proprietary Production
- Search, model, analyze and map your production metrics right away rather than waiting for the public data release.
Additional geoSCOUT Version 8.7 Highlights
- Frac focus data now included with Frac Analysis module – Get additional fluid frac data.
- New barrel of oil equivalent (BOE) and lateral length calculations – Improve your metrics with additional normatlization and comparative options.
- Expanded data table manipulation capabilities – Drag, drop, sort, group and rearrange with data with increased ease.
- Upgrades to Area Hazard Report, Core Analysis, Cross-Section, Environmental, Facilities, Fluid Analysis, Frac Analysis, H2S Report, Land, Reserves, LAS, LAS Data Manager, Map Window, MyData, Ownership Analysis, Pipelines, Production Analysis, Reserves, twinGRAM, User Database, User Land, Well Survey Viewer and Well Ticket