Marketing and Events Assistant
geoLOGIC is a Calgary-based company that provides innovative software and data solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. We value a respectful and diverse workplace with numerous opportunities for growth.
Our flagship product, geoSCOUT, is the premier decision support tool in the industry. The geoLOGIC Data Center (gDC) supplies customers and software partners with premium data in an open Public Petroleum Data Model (PPDM). gDCweb is a web-based search tool that allows customers to quickly look up wells, frac, logs and land information anywhere they have an internet connection. geoLOGIC basinINTEL – powered by BetaZiTM is a revolutionary software that provides customers with accurate, data-driven, pre-computed probabilistic production forecasts for every well in western Canada.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing and Events Assistant will contribute towards developing and maintaining strategies to communicate the value and benefits of our products and services. The Marketing/Events team makes an impact through targeting geoLOGIC’s customer base, partners and internal teams through several methods including: web publishing, email broadcasts, print/digital media, and a variety of events. We are looking for a confident and adaptable individual, with a great work ethic and positive attitude to join our team!
How Will You Spend Your Day?
- Assisting with the logistics of industry events (Trade Shows, Conferences, Exhibitions)
- Creating content and updating our website and blog
- Assisting with the preparation of email-broadcasts
- Maintaining our CRM and regularly updating our database
- Assisting with our digital and print advertisement campaigns
- Supporting geoLOGIC’s event logistics and promotion, including:
- Gathering materials (prizes, donations etc.)
- Creating event packages
- Guest registration
- Invitations, RSVPs and ticketing process
- Tracking event data through spreadsheets (e.g. feedback, corporate attire)
- Assisting in the pre-and post-event promotional campaigns
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing material
- Filing and maintaining invoices for approval from the Marketing Manager
- Providing support to Marketing/Events as well as Sales with various corporate initiatives
- Other tasks as required
Ready to Apply? Here’s What We’re Looking For
- At least 1-year experience in Marketing/Events, or 2-years of other relevant work experience
- Exceptional comprehension and communication skills; a strong ability to prepare content
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative suites
- Good working knowledge of Word Press and HTML
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills; capable of managing time effectively and problem solving with changing situations
- Professional demeanor with a positive “can do” outlook
- Capable of working in a high-paced and demanding environment, around event timelines
- A team player who is able to work autonomously when required
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to:
Yarina Moharam, Marketing and Events Manager: email@example.com and reference “Marketing and Events Assistant” in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest in geoLOGIC systems. Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.