What is geoXPLORER?
geoXPLORER is a communication platform that leverages the capabilities of geoLOGIC’s data, software, and analytical tools to track and monitor industry activity, generate new ideas, and build exploration assessments within the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin (WCSB). The value add of this quarterly newsletter is to inform readers of emerging plays by applying expert knowledge borne from decades of petrotechnical operator experience. Access to geoXPLORER provides insights into trends within plays, as well as means to be able to use these insights within existing workflows.
Book A Demo
Who would use geoXPLORER:
Core features of geoXPLORER:
WCSB Drilling Activity by Formation
- New horizontal and vertical well spuds per quarter
- Wells of interest outside of core development areas
- Identify potential target zones of interest on landsale parcels
- Highlight areas of active postings, short description of play type(s), available crown land on trend, and current active operators
- Introduce a new exploration idea or play concept each quarter
- Evaluate current and emerging plays using DSTs, mud logs, and cores across the WCSB
Did You Know?
- What’s next for energy evolution in the WCSB
- In-depth research on topics such as Helium, Lithium, Geothermal, CCUS, etc.